• Need a better price? Give us a call - 877-894-4884
(M-F 8-5 CST)
- Looking for a place to store all your stuff? Arrow's high-gambrel style Lexington storage building gives you 487 cubic feet of storage. Give your garage back to your car and organize lawn and garden equipment, patio furniture and much more in the durable Lexington. Smooth sliding doors are double-braced for extra strength and deep track doors and large door glides for a smooth, non-stick fit. Best of all...Easy to assemble! All parts are numbered, pre-cut, and pre-drilled for faster assembly. Mid-wall brace included for greater all-around strength. All steel frame parts are hot-dipped galvanized for greater durability. Shed does not include foundation.
- Size: 10'x 14'
- Storage Area: Sq Ft: 129' Cu Ft: 852'
- Interior Dimensions: Width: 118 1/4" Depth: 157 1/2" Ht: 86 5/8"
- Wall Height: 62"
- Door Opening: Width: 55 1/2" Height: 60"
- Recommended Foundation Size: Width:121" Depth: 160 1/4"
- Shipping Wt (lbs): 297
- Durable baked-on polyester enamel finish
- Over 7 feet tall
- Lowest cost storage solution
- Snow load rating of 15 lbs per sq. ft.
- 12 year limited warranty
- Wall Color: Eggshell with taupe door frame trim
- Roof Color: Taupe
- Ground Anchoring Kits:
- Arrow recommends ALL storage buildings be anchored. They offer 3 different Anchoring Kits:
- AK4: For Any Base
- AK100: For a concrete base
- AK600: Ideal for smaller buildings
- Roof Strengthening Kit:
- Protect the shed's roof against heavy snow loads.
- Foundation Kit:
- Foundation for Lexington 10’x14’ shed
- Shelving Kits:
- RS4 - Shed Rack
- SS404 - Shelving brackets and braces
- SS900A - 3-tier shelf kit
- Tool Hanging Rack:
- TH100 - Wall kit is perfect for large and small tools
Arrow Shed - Arlington Assembly Instructions
Arrow Sheds & Accessories ship directly from the manufacturer. Expected ship time is 5-10 days.